Church History

History of Our Church

Chandler Southern Baptist Church was founded in 1978.  It first met in the homes of it's members until building their first building at 1002 E. 15th, on grounds donated and purchased by and from Mr. & Mrs. Cyde Beaty. The original structure burned down in October of 2000 making way for the new updated larger building. A bigger fellowship hall and additional education space was added in August of 2010.

  Chandler Southern has had only 4 pastors in it's 35 year history.  Brother Dan Monks, Dr. Wesley Graver, Bro. Thom Chappelle, and current pastor Bro. Keith Henley.

 

 

© 2018 Chandler Southern Baptist Church
Connected Sound - Websites for the Barbershop Community